Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The “SKULL FLOWERS”


I painted this painting this year. The flowers to me represent how I perceive the world. I think right now there is a lot of ugly in the world, which is disguised to be beautiful this is the meaning of the flowers. I think our morals of our country have started to slip; drugs sex and other harmful things have almost become common place. I think you can interpret it however you like this is the beauty of art. This is what I get out of this particular painting.

4 comments:

  1. I love this painting, and contray to what you think I am not hiding it away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Painting! I agree with you about the world, we are out of control with no bounderies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paintings! I like how you put all of that into it. It makes perfect sense, and is a great way of showing it. I wish I had the skill that you have. I pick up a brush and it just kinda turns into lines and waves. ha ha but your art is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete