Friday, October 9, 2009

“MEANINGLESS LIFE”


I’ve decided to share some insights into my art. So, for my first post I thought I would share this painting I did 2007 it’s called”Meaningless Life”. To me it’s a representation of how mundane my life seems at times. I feel as if we go through the motions in life we wake up, go to work, eat, sleep, rinse, than repeat the process. The robot is me; running from all my problems and trying to leave them in the dust evJustify Fullen though I know they are going to catch me in the end.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that I get to look at this painting everyday, to remind me how mundane my life is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is awesome. I love to see your art and would love to know what they mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is not mundane!!! you have me as a sister!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha that picture is awesome!! You and Brad are so much alike I love it! It feels like I have two brothers!:] Can't wait to see you and Kari at the Halloween party!:]

    ReplyDelete